Dibenzylamine is a transparent oily liquid with amine odour. It is conveniently soluble in ether & ethanol, and does not dissolve in water. Composed of top-grade chemical compounds with progressive methodology and molecular formula of C14H15N, this kind of colourless liquid is perfect to be utilized in Polyurethane coatings, Chemical Synthesis, Rubber Additives, Laundry, Dyes, and Polymers. The molecular weight of this product is 197.28. In addition, the Dibenzylamine can be bought in 200Kg plastic or Iron drums at competitive prices.
- CAS: 103-49-1
- EINECS RN: 203-117-7
- Spec:99.0% Packing:200KG/drum
- Dibenzylamine Basic Info.
- Molecular Formula: C14H15N
- Molecular Weight: 197.28
- MP: -26(lit.)
- B.P.: 300(lit.)
- Density:1.026 g/mL at 25(lit.)
- Refractive Index: n20/D 1.574(lit.)
- Flash Point:290 F
- Solubiity in Water:0.05 g/L (20)
- Colorless oily liquid with amnine odor. Easily soluble in ethanol and ether, insoluble in water.
- Packing:In 200KG plastic or Iron drums.
- Use:Chemical Synthesis, Polyurethane coatings, Rubber Additives, Dyes, Laundry, Polymers